Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Thank you Ritz!

I had a warped memory card and took it to Ritz Camera, they saved 825 pictures. Hooray for Ritz Camera! Here are four of the recovered photos, more to come...
Madison loves dressing up, uh, can you tell?

She also loves putting curlers in her hair at night, so it is curly in the morning. She literally skips and twirls even more often when her hair is curly.

Super cute boy on Easter morning. He is still toting around his blanket and oftentimes a car.

Madison with her curly hair on Easter morning.

3 comments:

GustoBones said...

Oh how I miss putting Kate's hair in curlers(well I used to used socks, they were softer). She hardly lets me touch her hair now.

Erin said...

You are a blogging fool! I LOVE it!!! I'm so happy they were able to save your pictures! That is the best news. Especially when the pictures are as cute as these are. Madison's hair is darling! And that picture of Mitchell makes me want to just squeeze and kiss him. We need to get together again soon.

How was fame? I'm so bummed I missed that! I'll never get Kenny to take me...

Kath said...

So glad you got your pics recovered! What a fun bday present for you!! Darling pictures...can't wait for the rest:)