Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Les Bois

This is a picture of the adults (Jennie, Mike, Angie, Eliot, Natalie, and Brian) after our date night at Mona Lisa Fondue in Boise. We had a blast! Special thanks to Mike's two nieces who put all seven kids, including three babies, to bed. It was definitely a memorable meal complete with a few laughs!
Madison had a blast in the snow while we were in Boise. There had a been a snow storm just prior to our arrival, which was great! We definitely wanted to see some snow because it has become a novelty for us. This is Danny and Madison sledding together.
A Swensen Sister gathering would not be complete without some serious singing. We got out the spoons for old times sake. I think we are singing our hearts out to Kelly Clarkson. It was so fun! I think the kids were a little shocked. I believe the husbands are used to it by now.
The three youngest boy cousins in their matching firetruck pajamas from Grandma Swensen. Mitchell - 19 months, Ryan - 3 years, and Wesley - 8 months. By the way, Ryan and Wesley are holding waffles. Whatever it takes to get a good picture.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Good job Angie! The pics look good! :) Fun times were had by all.

Lyf2.0 said...

I hope you told Madison not to eat the yellow snow...

GustoBones said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Rachel said...

love the singing pictdure. that captures what I think a family gathering means too.

Jenna said...

An all adult dinner? I'm envious! I love the picture of you guys singing in the spoons, it's a classic sister occurrence. Crazy things always happen when I get together with my sisters. Looks like you all had a blast!