Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Gobble, Gobble

For our pre-Thanksgiving celebration we went to the San Diego Zoo with Melissa. We had a lot of fun and San Diego Zoo is truly the best zoo I have ever been too. It is beautiful and there are many animals to see. The weather was perfect that day. We had a great time!

Melissa had the idea to find animals in the zoo that resembled each other both in looks, sort of, and characteristics. Here is what we decided...

Eliot- Polar Bear

Angie- Meerkat

Melissa- Red Panda

Madison- Pink Flamingo

Mitchell- Swamp Monkey

It was really fun to compare personality traits with each other and try to figure out which animals we resembled.


Here is our group at the world famous San Diego Zoo. November 21, 2007.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

WOw.. looks like a lot of fun! What a fun idea to match you with animals. I think you guys were spot on!

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

i wanna go to the san diego zoo! and seaworld! and see you and your parents! i hope those dreams come true soon. :)

GustoBones said...

San Diego Zoo is amazing. I went when I was 7 months prego, so I don't think I emjoyed it as much as I might now. Looks like you guys had lots of fun!!

pinkmorning said...

oh, how fun! i have always wanted to go to the san diego zoo. it is fun to have such a treasure trove of fun activities in your area.

Jenna said...

I am excited to take our boys to the zoo when they'll actually appreciate it. I love Mitchell's haircut, by the way. He really does look so grown up!