Saturday, October 27, 2007

Find a Pumpkin...

The pumpkin patch we went to had all varieties of pumpkins. The bluish pumpkins were called Fairytale Pumpkins, so naturally Madison had to have one. Here she is with the pumpkin she picked out.

The other day Madison said "I wish that I could marry Mitchell." When Eliot asked her why she wanted to marry Mitchell she responded, "I don't know, because we love each other." It was really sweet. These two have such a fun time together!

Another "like father, like son" moment. Notice how hard Mitchell is concentrating and how he is sticking his tongue out. Eliot often does the same when he is deep in concentration. Mitchell was so cute because it looked like he believed he was pushing the wagon all by himself.

8 comments:

selfstarter said...

Thanks for posting. I love the picture of Madison and Mitchell. They do have a lot of fun together.

Natalie said...

So cute! Yah, that is such an Eliot thing with the tongue. That's funny it's inherited! I love the Madison line. That's great.

Rachel said...

That Madison story is seriously the cutest thing ever! The picture of them together is priceless too!! I lvoe the idea of Mitchell thinking he is pushing the wagon. They think that they are so much bigger than they are.

Rachel said...

PS--- LOVE the new layout! Makes me want to come for a visit!

pinkmorning said...

i love your new template and i love all the pictures at the pumpkin patch.

Jenna said...

I'm grateful you made it home to find everything in its place. Thanks so much for the email you sent last week to let us know you were okay. We were happy to hear it. I love Mitchell's little jacket, it makes him look so grown up!

GustoBones said...

Looks like you guys had a good time at the pumpkin patch. The pictures are adorable! Isn't it great how much siblings love each other. This morning Kate was so late for the bus and was throwing a fit, I pratically had to dress her the way I would a baby because she was having a cow. Clark saw how upset she was and he came up to me and said, "bend down mom". When I bent down to his level, he gave me a mad wet willy. It was his way of "protecting" her. It was so cute. Sibling are such an integral part of a happy childhood in my opinion. I am glad that you guys are getting back to normal life!

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

your kids are great! and i love your new background. it's happy!