2. Cruising on the road to Hana with the top down!
3. All kinds of waterfalls; short ones, tall ones, fat ones, skinny ones- all very neato. (Remember that song, "Don't go chasing waterfalls, please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to." What does that mean anyway? We were all about chasing waterfalls on this trip.
5. Learning to Paddle Board and not falling once.
6. Being with Darl, Michelle, and Mitchell Gleed! They were so kind and extremely hospitable.
7. Finding exotic and secluded beaches. Notice the red sand. (Also of note, some of the beaches were so secluded that many people visiting them were scantily clad, I mean very scantily clad. In other words, a whole group of nudists showed up while we were at this beach. C'mon now, that ruins it for everybody, for real!)
8. Ocean view rooms at every stop. 9. Picking breakfast out of the backyard.
10. Seeing where those yummy mac nuts come from.
11. Kayaking through Kealakekua Bay where we saw hundreds of dolphins.
(This is the infamous bay where Captain James Cook was killed.)