Friday, November 2, 2007

Think Happy Thoughts

The kids definitely inherited Eliot's love for sweets. They are partial to chocolate, however, and not just candy. Sometimes I am amazed that they are even my children because they have inherited so many "Eliot" characteristics. I guess the Ward genes are dominant.

Madison and Mitchell loved going door-to-door in our neighborhood. They looked so cute together in the Peter Pan and Tinkerbell costumes.

It was truly a fun Halloween. The kids had a great time and thus Eliot and I did too.

10 comments:

The Holmes Fam said...

Oh cute! Madison always looks like such a little princess. You really are blessed with such darling little kids.

LikeAstaR said...

Those pictures are to die for!! Mitchell has such an infectious smile and Madison is a definite HAM! I love it!

pinkmorning said...

oh my goodness! i love the pictures. they both look so adorable. i wish i could have seen them. i am so glad that you guys had fun.

selfstarter said...

These guys are trick or treater die hards. I love these pics. Angie, thanks for posting them.

Gustogirl said...

I love these pictures! They both look soooo cute!! Did Madison's wings light up? They look like the best of friends, so darling!

Natalie said...

They look so cute! I love Mitchell's "caught in the act" picture too. Super cute!

Beanie said...

Madison and Mitchell look adorable. Halloween was always Eliot's favorite time--for many reasons but candy certainly was high on the list. Sorry they got that gene. At least they are sweet!

SuperGabers - The Mom said...

Was Eliot Captain Hook and were you Wendy?

Angie said...

That was the original plan, but I couldn't get mine and Eliot's costumes together in time. I can always hope to be more put together next year. :)

pinkmorning said...

tag, you're it.