Friday, November 2, 2007

Think Happy Thoughts

The kids definitely inherited Eliot's love for sweets. They are partial to chocolate, however, and not just candy. Sometimes I am amazed that they are even my children because they have inherited so many "Eliot" characteristics. I guess the Ward genes are dominant.

Madison and Mitchell loved going door-to-door in our neighborhood. They looked so cute together in the Peter Pan and Tinkerbell costumes.

It was truly a fun Halloween. The kids had a great time and thus Eliot and I did too.

10 comments:

Jenna said...

Oh cute! Madison always looks like such a little princess. You really are blessed with such darling little kids.

Rachel said...

Those pictures are to die for!! Mitchell has such an infectious smile and Madison is a definite HAM! I love it!

pinkmorning said...

oh my goodness! i love the pictures. they both look so adorable. i wish i could have seen them. i am so glad that you guys had fun.

selfstarter said...

These guys are trick or treater die hards. I love these pics. Angie, thanks for posting them.

GustoBones said...

I love these pictures! They both look soooo cute!! Did Madison's wings light up? They look like the best of friends, so darling!

Natalie said...

They look so cute! I love Mitchell's "caught in the act" picture too. Super cute!

Beanie said...

Madison and Mitchell look adorable. Halloween was always Eliot's favorite time--for many reasons but candy certainly was high on the list. Sorry they got that gene. At least they are sweet!

Lyf2.0 said...

Was Eliot Captain Hook and were you Wendy?

Angie said...

That was the original plan, but I couldn't get mine and Eliot's costumes together in time. I can always hope to be more put together next year. :)

pinkmorning said...

tag, you're it.