Thursday, August 30, 2007

Madison Marie


For my first Throwback Thursday I wanted to post some pictures of Madison from years past. The picture above is of Madison when we were living in San Francisco. I love this picture because Madison looks like a girl who knows what she wants and is ready to go out and get it. The picture below is of Madison on her second birthday. We had a little Strawberry Shortcake party with a few friends. Madison insisted on wearing her Elmo slippers to her party. Madison also had her first haircut on her second birthday. Before then, she really didn't have enough hair to cut. I am not one to get mushy at birthdays (okay except when we go around and say what we love about each other), but I have to admit I have been feeling a little sentimental about Madison as I have been looking at old pictures. I can't believe Madison will be four on Sunday. She is so grown up. Time really does fly whether you are having fun or not. I guess the point is to try and enjoy each moment while you can.



6 comments:

Rachel said...

What a little cutie. I cannot say how much I love that first picture enough. She is little Miss Thang in those glasses and purse. She is a doll... I wish we could be there for her birthday!

Natalie said...

The Elmo slippers picture is one of my all time favorites of Madison. I actually ran across it just the other day...it's super cute. I've never seen the first one before! That's so funny!

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

great post! she's so cute!

pinkmorning said...

Madison is such a sweetheart. love the pictures, love the girl! i really enjoyed spending time with her last week, she is as smart as she is beautiful.

GustoBones said...

What a cutie she is. Happy Birthday to her! It was so fun to be able to be their for her birthday festivities! I hope she likes the bike!!!

Beanie said...

I loved seeing this fun pictures of Madison. She has always been a cutie.