Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Biggest Loser


Eliot and I are going to Hawaii in about 4 weeks. We are really looking forward to the trip. We decided to have a little weight challenge between the two of us. Whoever loses the most weight between now and Sunday, September 23rd, gets to spend a specified amount of money at our favorite beach/surf shop- Hansens. Hansens has an awesome selection of sandals (over 6,000 to choose from year round), beach attire, as well as other 'must have' beach accessories. It is the perfect place to shop before a trip to Hawaii. The winner will be able to buy some fun things for our vacation. I am determined to win, but I think Eliot is also determined to win. Eliot likes Hansens more than I do. I just wanted to make the competition official by posting the details to my blog. May the biggest loser win and win big!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

As long as you're both doing it healthy style...may the force be with you! :)

GustoBones said...

That is so funny. Nothing like a tropical vacation to kick you into gear. I keep thinking, ok I have 8 wks to lose some weight. Ok, now I have 6 wks to lose some weight. I think I am down to about 5 wks now. If a trip to Hawaii in a bathing suit doesn't jump start me, I am not sure what will. Good luck to you guys!!

pinkmorning said...

that is funny that you titled your post "the biggest loser" dave and i both started low carb diets on monday and we are excited that "the biggest loser" is starting on tuesday so we can weigh in every week and be in the competition too!

Rachel said...

I want in on the deal! Too bad I have neither a trip to Hawaii nor a cool year round surf shop to inspire me. Good luck guys!

Jenna said...

You don't even look like you have a pound to shed! But good luck anyway. A friendly competition is always fun. Shopping is a GREAT way to be rewarded!