Thursday, September 20, 2007

J.A.N. Sisters

I have been feeling nostalgic all day because tomorrow I am turning 30 years old. This seemingly large number has given me pause and I have been reflecting on my past. As I was looking through all of my photo albums and scrapbooks I noticed a recurring theme. In every stage of my life I have pictures with two beautiful girls on either side of me, my sisters. So today, I am going to "throw it back" sister style and give tribute to my wonderful sisters. How lucky I am to be in the middle of such fabulous ladies. They have always been there for me through the good times and bad. I have always had my sisters by my side in every way and I will forever be grateful for that blessing in my life. I love you!

7 comments:

pinkmorning said...

happy birthday! i hope it is your best birthday yet. love the pictures.

Natalie said...

I love you too, sis. Isn't being sisters the best? (I'm not quite sure about the "beautiful" part though...I look pretty scary in most of those.) Happy 30th! (Yah, that's weird for me, too.)

GustoBones said...

Happy Birthday. What fun pictures of you with your sisters! I hope you have a fabulous day!!

Jenna said...

Happy Birthday, Angie! Sisters really are the best. I don't know what I'd do without mine. They are truly my best friends. But what does "J.A.N." stand for?

Jenna said...

Nevermind, got it! Duh...

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

happy birthday! i say hooray for the swensen cousins! love you!

Rachel said...

I always loved th story about the "JAN sisters.." I am pretty sure that it is a song.