Sunday, August 28, 2011

And We're Back...


It was a busy and eventful week for us. Here are the events in no particular order.
M and M posing just before putting on a dance concert for myself and Eliot.
A picture of Madison in her baptism dress. We did a photo shoot on Sunday morning.
Madison and Mitchell making cupcakes with the Girl Gourmet Cupcake Maker that Madison got as an early birthday present from Aunt Julie, Uncle David and Audrey.
David, Scot and Jeremy taking a break from their hard work during the move in of Eliot's parents.
I was helping as much as I could with the move even though I was carting this Momma's girl around. Lanie was exhausted by all the unpacking.
Lanie with her newest cousin, Jack Tomsick.
Stuffed animals the kids received from their Auntie Michaela. Their prizes for helping on moving day.
First day of third grade. Everyone ready to walk to the bus stop. Too bad we missed the bus the first day. I guess we took too many pictures.
Second day of school and Madison made it on the bus.
Waiting for the bus on the second day of school. We made it to the bus stop on the second day of school with plenty of time to spare.
Madison on her first day of third grade.
Mitchell wearing his Dad's socks.


6 comments:

Mike said...

Love the socks!

Erin said...

Angie! SO fun to read this post and see your adorable family. Madison and Mitchell look so much older to me! Makes me sad I don't see them every week like I used to. :( And Lanie! What a little sweetheart. She is so beautiful Ang. Just like her mommy. Oh I miss you guys more than you'll ever know.

Hope your school year is off to a great start! My girls start tomorrow. I can't believe Mitchell and Addison will be in Kindergarten...

Kath said...

Yay!! For new posts and pics!! Love to see the growing kiddos. I used to take the bus and missed it more than I would like to remember. (We had to walk to school if we missed--a mile away--felt like torture!!)

grandmasmith said...

How fun to have you back! See you soon.

Camie said...

Hi Angie!
I still have your blog on my reader--it was fun to see an update! I am about to send Lydia off to 3rd grade as well. I can't believe it! So fun to see you and your cute family!

Tonya said...

Yay!! Looks like a fun week!