Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Highlights and Lowlights

Mitchell at the Torrey Hills Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt. He wasn't feeling great on Saturday, but he was excited to see all of the eggs- over 15,000! The hunt was divided into age groups. Here he is standing in front of the 1 to 3 year-old heat.
Madison was having a hard time looking at the camera because it was so sunny. Here she is in front of the 3 to 5 year-old heat. BTW- it was very hot that day, high 70's. I have truly become a fair weathered San Diegan. Last year, I was complaining because it was too chilly at the Easter Egg hunt- probably high 60's. This year I was complaining because it was too hot. Ha! If the temperature is not perfect with a pleasant ocean breeze then I guess it is not good enough.
Mitchell fell asleep waiting for the egg hunt to begin. We tried to wake him up to participate, but he was 'over it' at that point. Also, Madison entered the hula hoop contest and won a prize. I don't think she realized she was competing, but she sure had fun!
Madison coloring Easter eggs a variety of colors. She looks so grown up in this picture! She has become quite the little lady.
What a good looking guy! Eliot is preparing, or helping prepare, Italian Dumplings. Delish! Check the recipe blog for the recipe.

8 comments:

Rachel said...

wow!! Check out oall those eggs! That is really cool. I am sorry that Mitchell fell asleep poor little guy! I miss those kids.. it has been far too long!

Natalie said...

The hula hoop thing made me laugh. Maddy does look grown up in the picture!

pinkmorning said...

i love the pictures! i hope you guys had a great Easter. we sure love you!

Erin said...

Great Easter pics Ang! It was fun seeing you at the hunt. Cute little Mitchell - you could tell he didn't feel well. Good thing there is always next year!

Jenna said...

I can't believe all those eggs, I bet the kids had so much fun. It's hard to believe how fast Madison is growing up, it seems like she was just barely a baby??? Weird.

Beanie said...

Those eggs don't look too hard to find! The perfect weather is very alluring.

GustoBones said...

Cute pics of the family and I love you new hanging fruit basket!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.