Sunday, December 2, 2007

Go Cougars!

We went as a family to see the BYU Cougars play football against San Diego State. It was a fun game. I think there were more Cougar fans than Aztec fans. BYU won, I don't think it was much of a contest. You can't see very well, but all of us are wearing BYU attire. Rah rah rah rah rah Gooooooo Cougars!

I thought Madison looked adorable with all of her accesories. She is really into clips, jewelry, head bands (obviously), curling her hair and other girly things. Also, it was quite a feat that she is wearing jeans in this picture. I can't remember the last time she wore pants before this time. She usually only wears dresses and skirts.

7 comments:

Rachel said...

When I was a little girl like Madison, I was the same way. I wore dresses and skirts everyday! Looks like you guys had fun.

Lyf2.0 said...

DIVA!

GustoBones said...

Madison looks adorable. She is all girl! Love the pictures of your family!

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

madison cracks me up! i can't help but remember all those times we dressed up. and she looks just like your mom in that picture! i hope we see you guys soon. i think the last time i saw madison was natalie's wedding!

Natalie said...

Madison has some sweet hair going on. :)

pinkmorning said...

what a cutie! give her a big hug from me. looks like you guys had a fun time...

Jenna said...

Go Cougs! And Madison's hair really is sweet.